The QuickScan Lite Datalogic QW2120 linear imager is an entry level product create specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/ finance environments.
Price on Current Stock for October 2019 – R670.45 including vat
Click here to order – use discount code NF0110!
The QW2120 will be purchased from JNS Technologies
The Datalogic QW2120 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. It offers snappy reading performance on most 1D bar codes and features a wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line which is perfect for capturing longer and wider bar codes typically found on utility bills and used by manufacturers of electronic parts. Additionally, the scanning line is thinner and brighter, allowing users to scan at wide angles without having to increase the scanning distance.
The Datalogic QW2120 imager is available in USB
A specially designed stand has been created for the QW2100 imager which is light in weight, collapsible to use as a holder instead of a stand, and also has a ‘tiltable head’ for various angle settings.
- Wide scan angle
- Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Built with over molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Compact and multi-position stand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
- Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
Datalogic QW2120 Applications
- Light Manufacturing
- Document Processing
- Banking and Financial Environments
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: